Find A Cause. Get Involved.

[Category 1][bleft]

FILM, ART, TRAVEL and FOOD

[Category 2][grids]

Contributors

[Category 3][twocolumns]

Global Health

[Global Health][twocolumns]

Brigitte Perreault releases Woman With a Cause in December edition of Perreault magazine

I just released my December Issue and it is already a huge success!
My readers are sending me such beautiful feedback about the content, the causes, and I am inspired by their comments.
 brigitte perreault Magazine


Here is the cover and part of the article on Noella Coursaris, my December WOMAN WITH A CAUSE.
 brigitte perreault


NOELLA COURSARIS - Top Model Gives Back To The Congo’s Women and Children
Noella Coursaris has a special place for her native Democratic Republic of Congo in her heart. Born to a Congolese mother and Cypriot father in Lubumbashi, Congo, Noella uses her high-profile image to give back and help the Congolese girls.
Named in memory of Noella Coursaris Musunka’s father, Georges, and the Swahili word malaika, for ‘angel’, the mission of the Georges Malaika Foundation (GMF) is to empower Congolese girls and their communities through education."I was born in Lubumbashi, but received my education in Europe after my father passed away when I was 5 years old and my mother was no longer able to care for me. Upon returning to my country after a 13-year separation, I was struck by the contrasts I found, underscoring my gratitude for my education and experiences in Europe, but also my empathy for my counterparts back home," explains Coursaris. Noella was schooled in Belgium before moving to London as a teenager, where she was discovered after winning a modeling competition. The international success of her modeling career enabled Noella to establish the Georges Malaika Foundation in 2007, “to empower young Congolese women to rise above the violence of war and make a positive contribution to their society." Named in memory of Noella Coursaris Musunka’s father, Georges, and the Swahili word malaika, for ‘angel’, the mission of the Georges Malaika Foundation (GMF) is to empower Congolese girls and their communities through education.
Read entire article here:  www.perreaultmagazine.com
Get  involved.



No comments: